N&EMPF Exhibition 2020
Over the weekend of 2nd & 3rd November judging took place for the North & East Midlands Photographic Federation Exhibition 2020. This will be held at Patchings Art Centre from 6th January 2020 into February.
On Saturday the Digital images were judged and on Sunday it was the turn of the prints. There were over 3500 entries received from 43 clubs in the region and the standard was very high.
We are pleased to report that Keyworth and seven members achieving 17 acceptances which meant that we finished in 10th place which we think is our best ever achievement.
To put this in context, the competition was dominated by Rolls Royce who achieved 200 acceptances followed by Beeston with 70, which all shows we still have lots to learn and its highly recommended to visit the exhibition to get some inspiration and ideas for next year.
Its worth mentioning some notable achievements for Keyworth members
- First successes for Mark Kranich and Tony Walker with one each
- A tremendous 6 (six) acceptances for Steve Myall
- Very well done to David Kissman with 4 and the clubs only print acceptance
- And for the 4th year in a row Natalie Burrows has won the Under 25 Section with her acceptance
- Finally, to make up the 17, Rob Inglis and Paul Burrows both managed two acceptances.
Here is one image from each of the successful entrants – click on each one for a full size view, members name and title.